Whatever this word is you like to use, below you will find an accelerated way of achieving your money-earning goal at some of the more common beer-money (or bill-paying money) sites. This will be updated periodically. Please add your own way of getting quick or easy rewards in the comments!
Updated: October 5, 2016
- Check under the “Videos & More” tab –> “SuperRewards.” Not every day, but several days a week you will find “SuperRewards Video.” Start this and let it play passively. Even though you will see a green “next” button, you do not need to to click it. The videos will auto-play and advance to the next. It says you can earn .15 cents, but I’ve earned much more. Keep refreshing until it runs out. Make sure you don’t have an ad-blocker on.
- Of course, also do the green “Check In” button first on the home page, to get a quick 3 cents.
Any site that utilizes EngageMe.TV: Passive videos! Just open and let play in a small window next to whatever else you are working on. You will find it at these sites:
- PrizeRebel: Offer Walls –> Adscend – Pays .5 cents
- Instagc: –> AdWall – Pays .69 cents
- Earnably: Offer Walls –> AdWall – Pays .55 cents
- EarnHoney: Offers –> Adscend Media – Pays .75 cents
- Grabpoints: Complete offers –> Offer Walls –> AdWall – Pays .5 cents (My referral code is DLB5BFC if you are so inclined)
- PerkTV: Under “Offers” from the home page. Pays 5 points. $ amount varies, depending on what you cash out for.
- ClixSense: Offers –> Adscend – Pays 1 cent + if you complete the Daily Checklist, you will earn an additional 7% for regular member or 16% as a Premium member!!
Any site that utilizes nCrave or Encrave videos: More passive videos! Just look for the ones that you can auto-play, indicated by a swirling arrow in the bottom left of the thumbnail picture. You will find it at these sites:
- Swagbucks – look here
- PrizeRebel – look here
- Instagc – look here
- Cash Crate – under the “Videos & more” tab
- Not completely passive, but you can do this via desktop or their mobile app. I average about $1.50 a day. Every once in a while it asks you if you are still watching. As soon as you click “continue” it goes on earning. I’ve on a few occasions even earned over $2 in a day, if I stay on top of it. make sure your ad blocker is not on, or anything that can be perceived as an ad blocker.
I use a Chrome extension called “Better, Faster, Private Browsing.” It helps a lot!
- Swagbucks doesn’t tell me I have an ad blocker installed, and the videos play better and quicker, without so much lag and drag.
- Please note, EarnHoney videos will not work with this extension installed.
I use a Chrome extension called “SpecificTIME.”
- This is awesome so you don’t forget things! Use this for ANY webpage you want to open periodically. For example, I use it to automatically open the Swagbucks Blog page once an hour to see if I have won the hourly 1000 SB. (No, I’ve not won yet.) And while I’m there, I do a search or two, to hopefully win some more SB.
- Use your imagination on what you could use this extension for. But be careful! If you use it to open certain videos that you know will play automatically. <cough-cough> it could potentially be considered a bot. So proceed with caution.
- I sometimes use this extension to remember to check AdBistro on EarnHoney. This only is available intermittently throughout the day. Once I see they are posted, and keep doing it until they run out.
- Use this to remind you to do searches on any site that pays you. Such as Swagbucks, InboxDollars, SendEarnings, etc.
- Check the “Discover All Offers” section a lot! But sort it by SB Min-Max. You will often find things that are quick and easy to do. Such as Delicious Food Instagram Pics. This is a very quick slide show that you can click-click-click right through, without waiting for the next page to load. Sometimes there are some quick videos.
- Check out my Quick Playlists. There are no more than 4.5 minutes each. You can let them auto-play, or click on the next one once you see the check-mark to get through them faster. Run this in a small window next to whatever else you are working on. It will go pretty fast. If you find the last video is missing, hit Ctrl-0 to bring the screen to 100%.
- Toolbar TV on the Swagbutton is now PASSIVE! This makes up for lots of things they have done in recent months to piss me off. And to think I was contemplating breaking up with Swagbucks…
- You are missing out on some good video money if you aren’t taking advantage of their Daily Clicks. While this is not passive, it is MUCH better paying than many of the other GPT sites, paying between .5 cents to 2 cents per video — not a group of videos. You must wait for the video to show completed before going on to the next. So, what I do is I’ve installed Auto Refresh so I can go on about my business while I wait for it to credit. Some of their videos will work with the Better, Faster, Private Browsing extension installed (such as Refugee and Cadaliac) and others won’t (such as Buzzworthy 1 cent videos).
- Just join the site! You are missing out on at least $5 a day if you don’t by just playing PASSIVE VIDEOS!
- The trick is, getting it to work correctly. Make sure you have no ad blockers, or anything that can be perceived as an ad blocker. Try several different browsers until you find one that works. On my desktop it only works in the Edge browser, and on my laptop it only works in Chrome. Again…no ad blockers. And it will NOT work with the Better, Faster, Private Browsing extension enabled!
- Check for AdBistro throughout the day. Keep refreshing until they are all gone. This is an easy 1.5 HD for each one you do, back to back to back.
- Check for the the surveys. EVERY one! It is not like other sites that will have you spend 15 minutes and then tell you you are not qualified. Then you will receive 1 HD just for trying, as long as you’ve not exhausted your compensation. Your compensations refill each day, or with each successful survey. Earn an additional 50% of the survey by watching 10 videos daily. You have to watch the videos before taking the surveys to receive the bonus.
- Survey Badges: Earn badges which will qualify you for even more lucrative surveys. You will receive 5 HD$ immediately for each badge that you complete.
- Every time you cash out, press the blue button that says “Post to Facebook.” Then you receive an additional 5%. I love, love, LOVE this site! Sign up here!
AutoSurf automatically rotate advertised websites in your web browser. Just open these in a small window and let it run all day. You get paid very small amounts for letting it run. But you do nothing. It is completely passive. Sites that have AutoSurf:
- Instagc: This site too, has Minute Staff Live AutoSurf as described above. Earn –> Recommended –> Minute Staff –> Live.
PerkTV: Passive auto play videos you can run simultaneously on up to 5 devices! Desktop, mobile or tablet (including Kindle)!
mTurk: To earn a great deal of money at mTurk, you are going to want to install some scripts. Search the internet for tons of tips and forums for Amazon Mechanical Turk. However, I will tell you what I use. Since I use Chrome, I’ve installed TamperMonkey. Once that was installed I found a lot of scripts at GreasyFork. My most used ones are TurkMaster (this will auto-capture your favorite hits so you don’t have to search for them) and Que Order Fix (puts your hits in the order they will expire). I will let you do your own research, but my earnings more than doubled once I installed these scripts.
- Search and shop online as usual with Google, Amazon, Yahoo, Bing, eBay and your other favorite sites. You don’t need to do anything different – just sit back, relax, search and shop online, and get cash rewards. I always forget about it until I earn something. I wrote about it here.
- It is just like it sounds. Answer 1 question by text and immediately have $0.25 deposited into your PayPal account! I just discovered this recently and I love it so far!! No spam from them!
Apps: These are MEANT to be passive. And they are somewhat passive when they aren’t being a PITA.
- MyPoints has an app called MyPoints TV. If it doesn’t act buggy or freeze, this is good for another 10 – 15 somewhat passive points.
- Swagbucks apps. Read all about them at this earlier post, “If You Aren’t Taking Advantage Of All 7 Apps That Will Earn You 60+ Swagbucks Per Day – You Are Really Missing Out! Or, ARE You?”
- Inboxdollars use this to watch the TV videos. Not completely passive. It asks you every now and then if your are “still watching.” Forget it. No longer working. 😦
- Earnhoney app. This is still in beta testing, so they ask that you be patient. I have earned from it, but yes, it can be a bit buggy at times.
More tips and passive earnings will be added as I discover them. I know I am missing lots of things, but I am only one person and there are only so many hours I can zone out in front of the computer in a day. Post your favorite tips in the comments below! 🙂
- If you found this page to be helpful, please consider making a small donation to MomsOffice, so I can spend more time researching ways to boost our earnings, and do less of my own click-click-clicking! 🙂 Thanks! My coffee cup runneth over! [paypal-donation]